Skeletal System Web Quest
1. Click the on the links to find the information needed to answer the questions.
2. Please copy the questions onto a sheet of paper.
3. Write the answer to each question in complete sentences, below the question.
*** Do not go to other websites, if you have any questions please raise your hand.***
*** This is an individually graded assignment!!!***
*** IF YOU FINISH EARLY CHECK YOUR ANSWERS AND ASK ME FOR WHAT TO DO NEXT ***
Health Website Questions:
2. Name 3 types of joints and give an example of each. (Where are they located?)
3. Define BONE MARROW and what it's job is.
4. What is the job of the rib cage? How many pairs of ribs do humans have?
5. What is the name of the smallest bone in your body and where is it located?
6. Give the name of the body part that holds bones together at the joint.
7. List at least 3 things you can do to protect and strengthen your bones.
8. List the 3 major bones of the arms and the 3 major bones of the legs.
9. Click on the box that says "BONES" with the bone in it. Which layer of the bone contains nerves and blood vessels that nourish the bones?
10. Click on the box that says "MUSCLES AND JOINTS". What is the importance of cartilage?
BACK TO HOMEPAGE